Instead of producing heat from fossil fuels or electricity, it is much more profitable to use the heat already present in the air to heat the water in your pool.
The chart above shows the cost of energy to maintain the water temperature of a home pool 21 feet in diameter at a temperature of 82 ░ F in the Montreal area from June 1st to August 31st to the following assumptions.
Reversible systems distributed by HVAC Concept has an efficiency of 516% or more in heating mode, they can therefore benefit from completely free heat from ambient air.
- Fuel oil 0,72 $ / L, 75% boiler efficiency
- Natural gas 0,72 $ / m│, 82% boiler efficiency
- Propane 0,65 $ / L, 75% boiler efficiency
- Electricity 0,06 $ / kWh, 98% boiler efficiency
- Reversible System 0,06 $ / kWh, 484% unit efficiency
With reversible systems, it is much more affordable to maintain your pool water to the desired temperature throughout the season. Why deprive yourself of the comfort offered by a free and renewable energy?
Choosing a reversible system is an investment for your comfort and the environment. And because of the substantial reduction in energy costs, the purchase is quickly paid off!